Digital enablement in health and care - focus group
A focus group is being held to examine how the care sector in Norfolk and Suffolk can be helped to meet the challenges and opportunities around digital enablement.
This group session is being delivered by Norfolk County Council (NCC) and N&SCS Ltd and will look at building on the sector's work in using technology to:
- Enhance the delivery of effective care and support
- Make delivery of services more responsive
- Use technology to monitor and improve the quality of care
- Key recommendations will be developed for action by local authorities, key agencies and training providers to ensure provision of skills and development opportunities is fit for purpose for the sector
- Opportunity to shape future provision of new ICT / Digital learning and skills provision for the sector
Norwich Professional Development Centre
Address: 144 Woodside Rd, Norwich NR7 9QL
Date and time:
Tuesday 16th July 2019
10:00 – 11:30
Let us know if you are interested in attending.