EU Exit planning update
The Department of Health & Social Care has issued new No-deal EU Exit planning guidance.
Message from The Department of Health & Social Care:
14 August 2019
We would like to bring to your attention to updated information on what adult social care providers and local authorities need to do to prepare for a no-deal Brexit.
This guidance sets out the actions you should take before and after Brexit, to plan for and help manage any potential service disruption to adult social care if the UK leaves the EU without a deal.
The information can be accessed here and includes information on the following:
- How to stay up to date
- Supply of medicines, medical devices and clinical consumables
- Supply of non-clinical consumables, goods and services
- Business continuity plans
- Recognition of professional qualifications
- Data sharing, processing and access
- Help and who to contact
You can also sign up to email updates to receive the latest information directly to your inbox.