New e-learning platform from MVA Training Ltd
N&SCS endorsed leanring provider MVA Training have launched a new e-learning platform with over 70 courses for health and social care, health & safety and business management.
The courses offered have approvals with CPD Standards Office for health and social care, RoSPA and IIRSM for health and Safety and ILM for their business management and skills courses.
MVA Training’s e-learning platform offers an affordable opportunity for staff to complete mandatory training requirements and level up existing skills in a wide range of subjects.
For service managers the platform allows you to track and manage your staff training compliance with easy reporting and statistics, as well as the ability to assign specific courses to staff members.
Available courses include:
- Food Safety Level 1 & Level 2
- Achieving Food Safety 5 Star rating
- Supervising Food Safety Level 3 (Coming Soon)
- Health & Safety in the workplace
- Fire Safety for Care Homes
- Fire Marshall Training for Care Homes
- Mental Capacity Act & DOLs
- Safe Handling of Medicines
- Safeguarding Children
- Safeguarding Adults
- Dementia Awareness
- Learning Disability Awareness
- Mental Health Awareness
- Leadership and Management in Adult Social Care (Coming Soon)
- + many more.
MVA Training offer their new platform on a variety of purchase and payment schemes to fit any size organisation with annual subscription services starting at just £1,500 +VAT per annum for up to 10 staff with unlimited access to all courses so you can assign any courses to your staff depending on their role.
You can view a full list of all courses available here: https://www.mvatraining.co.uk/e-learning-courses/
For more information contact: Ash Bullman from MVA Training on 01508 218 017.