Norfolk Older People’s Care Homes Dashboard
In February 2019 Norfolk County Council held three Developing the Future Together residential and nursing care events that were attended by nearly 200 people representing approximately 80 care providers. Following the interest in the analysis presented at these events the Council’s Adult Social Care Workforce, Markets and Brokerage Team has launched the Norfolk Older People’s Care Homes Dashboard.
This is an interactive market intelligence resource focussed on the older people’s care home market that is updated monthly and details:
- Location of care homes and type (residential or nursing)
- Care Quality Commission (CQC) inspection ratings
- Care homes registered for dementia
- Number of beds and estimated occupancy
- Projected over 75 population increases
- Projected number of additional places required in future
- Locations of care homes in the planning or development stage
The dashboard and instructions are located here.