We Care Together - Help improve health and care in Norfolk & Waveney - LAUNCHES TODAY
The online conversation about how we can work better together in Health and Care in Norfolk and Wavney goes live today (Tuesday 21 May).
All members of the workforce (paid and voluntary) are invited by Norfolk & Waveney STP to participate in a series of online conversations about the future of how we work together that will help us to understand how to look after existing staff and volunteers, attract people into new roles needed for the future and understand the way we can all work together better for people in Norfolk and Waveney.
Members of the local health and care workforce can contribute to the conversation, put forward ideas and vote on other people’s suggestions. We will be able to analyse the thoughts, feelings and ideas provided to draw out any themes that people are saying are important to them. This will help us develop a Norfolk & Waveney system workforce plan and ensure we have a great workforce, able to do what they do best, working together in a positive environment both now and for the future.
To join the conversation visit www.WeCareTogether.org.uk
- You can join the #WeCareTogether online workshop from a PC, tablet or smart phone.
- Everything you say in the workshop is anonymised.
- You will be able to submit your own ideas.
- Everyone can read, rate and comment on the ideas of others – your name is not attached to anything.
- Everyone is welcome to make their voice heard - you can visit the workshop as many times as you like, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.