COVID-19 honours nominations
You can nominate someone who lives in the UK for a national honour for their contribution to the response to the coronavirus crisis.
The Birthday Honours List, scheduled for publication on 13th June, has been delayed until the autumn so that the exceptional contributions made by so many in response to coronavirus can be properly recognised.
This contribution could include:
- frontline work supporting the most vulnerable members of society and those who have caught COVID-19
- providing critical care to COVID-19 patients
- developing innovations to support the vulnerable and those with COVID-19
- going to extraordinary lengths to keep critical services going
- volunteering in the community or for service organisations in support of those affected by COVID-19
The deadline for nominations is: 24th July 2020.
For the new shortened nomination form visit: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-honours-nomination-form