Getting started with values and behaviours-based recruitment
Skills for Care are holding a half-day workshop in Norwich to help care providers get started with values-based recruitment.
Come and find out:
First steps to ensure your workplace values are agreed, developed and embedded throughout your recruitment and retention, including:
- what workplace values are
- the benefits of establishing workplace values
- working with others to develop and agree workplace values
- Communicating your values.
These are the vital first steps you need to take to ensure values are embedded throughout all areas of your recruitment and retention.
There will be an additional short session which introduces the tools and support Skills for Care have available. Registered managers and service leaders will find this session particularly useful as it will focus on the resources and support for:
- workforce challenges
- workplace culture
- performance management
- leaders and managers and aspiring leaders and managers
It will also include practical examples of what ‘good’ and ‘outstanding’ rated care looks like in practice.
Who should attend?
- Senior managers
- Human resources managers
- Registered managers
- Individual employers
- Anyone in a position to influence change in their workplace
No prior knowledge is required.
Book your place here: