Social Media for Business and Recruitment Masterclass
New Year – New Social Media Skills - Free masterclass
Frustrated with Facebook? Trouble with Twitter?
If you are on social media and could benefit from developing your skills and knowledge for business and recruitment purposes - sign up to a FREE masterclass today!
What? Social Media for Business and Recruitment Masterclass for Adult Social Care providers
When? Friday 10th January 2020
Where? The Conference Suite at Breckland Council in Dereham
Why? Come along and find out about:
- Facebook & Twitter – overview and introduction
- How to set up and optimise business social media profiles
- How to use each platform-business functions to drive business and recruitment
- Social media best practices – basic dos and don’ts
- Ideas for appropriate and engaging content
- How to measure social media success
- Reputation and risk management
- An introduction to visual social media platforms of Instagram, Pinterest or YouTube
There are 2 sessions available on a first come, first served basis (only 1 delegate ticket per provider).
Early bird? – come along to the morning session at 09:00-12:00. Book here: https://tockify.com/socialcareengagement/detail/116/1578646800000
Not a morning person? Join after lunch at 13:00-16:00. Book here: https://tockify.com/socialcareengagement/detail/117/1578661200000
Please note - You will need to bring your own laptop and hold administrator rights to your social media accounts. This is an interactive session with practical pointers that you can use to update your pages!
Teas and coffees will be available at the start of the sessions - you will need to bring your own snacks/lunch.